Souls’ Ease Goldendoodles
- Buyer completes the online puppy application to SE Doodles. By clicking submit, it is e-mailed to SoulsEaseGoldendoodles@gmail.com
- SEGoldendoodles conducts a phone interview and approves/disapproves the application.
- Within 24 hours (due to time constraints), Buyer sends $275 nonrefundable deposit by either personal check to Sharon McMahan 207 Tokeena Rd Seneca SC 29678 or PayPal to Sharon McMahan, Seneca SC. Deposits must be received before you are added to the list for a puppy.
- The deposit may be moved to another litter if circumstances change, at the discretion of SEGoldendoodles.
- Total price is $2750, plus 6% SC tax ($165), minus the $275 deposit.
- SEDoodles confirms which litter, timing specifics and choice position.
- Puppies are born! Final payment and Going Home days are decided.
- SEDoodles posts pictures and updates as the puppies develop on our Facebook page.
- At 6 weeks, the puppies’ health is vet certified, initial immunizations are given and microchips placed.
- Puppy selections are now made, in the order the deposits were received and cleared. The first two puppy picks from every litter may be reserved for SE GoldenDoodles.
- At 6 weeks, full puppy price (minus deposit) is due via certified check only to SE Goldendoodles, 207 Tokeena RD Seneca, SC 29678,
- At approximately eight weeks after birth, your puppy goes home with you! A new puppy package with the food they are accustomed to, a scent toy and other items are included.
I will stay in touch both by phone and email, to help ensure you are settling in well together. I have several informative posts and lots of resource links to help you with different developmental milestones.
revised March 1, 2018