Souls’ Ease Goldendoodles
- Buyer completes the online puppy application to SE Doodles. By clicking submit, it is e-mailed to SoulsEaseGoldendoodles@gmail.com
- SEGoldendoodles conducts an indepth phone interview and decides on the application.
- Within 24 hours , Buyer sends $300 nonrefundable administration fee by PayPal to paypal.me/SharonMcMahan . Deposits must be received before you are added to the list for a puppy.
- The deposit may be moved to another litter if circumstances change, at the discretion of SEGoldendoodles.
- Puppies are born!
- SEDoodles posts pictures and updates as the puppies develop on our Facebook page. A Puppy Cam is available for approved adopters.
- At 6 weeks, the puppies’ health is vet certified, initial immunizations are given and microchips placed.
- Puppy selections are now made, in the order the deposits were received and cleared. The first two puppy picks from every litter may be reserved for SE Goldendoodles.
- Two weeks before pickup, full puppy price (3000) minus administration fee (300 ) = $2700 is due via certified check only to SE Goldendoodles, 207 Tokeena RD Seneca, SC 29678, If you are a SC resident, you also have to pay 6 % sales tax.
- At approximately eight weeks after birth, your puppy goes home with you! A new puppy package with the quality food they have had, a scent toy and other items are included.
- The trip home is important enough to have it’s own page: Logistics
- The most important task you have now is to keep your puppy safe and help them grow up to be that dog you have always wanted. We are partnered with, and *highly* recommend Baxter and Bella online training.
I will stay in touch both by phone and email, to help ensure you are settling in well together. I have several informative posts and lots of resource links to help you with different developmental milestones.
revised April 2, 2020