- SELLER guarantees that at the time of delivery, the puppy is in excellent health, is up to date on the immunizations appropriate for the puppy’s age and has had appropriate de-worming at the time the BUYER takes possession. Vet records will be included in the going home package for BUYER.
- The BUYER has FIVE (5) days from date of purchase__________to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian. Should the puppy, be found by said veterinarian to be in poor health of a serious nature, BUYER may return puppy and SELLER will provide BUYER with full refund of the purchase price of the puppy or replace puppy from another litter. Proof of veterinary examination must be provided. This warranty will be terminated immediately if dog is not examined in the allotted time.
- The SELLER guarantees the puppy against fatal viruses for 72 hours. These include Distemper, Parvo, and Adenovirus. NOT COVERED are Coccidia, Giardia and Kennel Cough. Coccidia and Giardia are commonly found in puppies and may or may not cause symptoms. Stress of a new home and surroundings may cause a stress-related outbreak. This should be considered a reasonable expectation and is the BUYER’s financial responsibility.
- The dog is sold as a pet only and cannot be bred under this contract. BUYER has 12 months from the date of birth to have the female puppy spayed or 18 months from the date of birth for male puppies to be neutered. A copy of the procedure from licensed veterinarian must be sent to SELLER. Failure to comply with this agreement will void health warranty.
- The SELLER provides a warranty for two years from date of birth against any debilitating congenial defects or serious life altering genetic diseases. Should a genetic disease be discovered during this time that will greatly shorten the life of, or greatly alter the quality of life, SELLER will provide BUYER with full refund of purchase price only. In the event puppy exhibits symptoms of a suspected debilitating congenital defect, the BUYER must supply any requested veterinary records to the SELLER and those records must provide proof of congenital defects.
- A warranty for Hip Dysplasia is provided for two years. This warranty will be terminated should dog be allowed to become overweight or if developing joints are overstressed at any point during the first two years. Should dog be found to have Hip Dysplasia within its first two years, BUYER must provide SELLER with proof in the form of documentation from PennHIP or OFA. We reserve the right to confirm the results before a replacement or refund is provided. Should results from OFA / PennHIP indicate that an injury may have occurred that caused or contributed to the issue, no reimbursement or replacement will be provided.
- This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury.
- BUYER agrees to return dog to SELLER, or allow SELLER to re-home dog/puppy should it become necessary at any point during its lifetime. SELLER will help negotiate price for BUYER with the new family where dog will be re-homed.
- Under no circumstances shall the SELLER be liable to the BUYER or to any third party for any consequential, incidental or special damages resulting from or in a manner related to the puppy. Upon execution of this contract, all veterinary care and associated costs are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the BUYER.
I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions listed in this contract.
BUYER’S signature and date:
SELLER’S signature and date: